Lancashire 10k Run – Entry details
The runners from the Trust who are taking part in the 10k which is happening on the 28th June have put down their pints and put on their running shoes in preparation for the big day.
You can also take part in raising funds for either the Trust or your own chosen charity. Follow these simple steps on how to join…
- Visit www.runforall.com
- Select 10k runs > Lancashire Pennine > ENTER
- Simply follow the registration steps
- On the second page, case ‘Chorley Supporters Trust’ features as a team in the drop down box.
- Near the end, abortion you can select a list of charities to run for. Alternatively, nurse you can select none.*
Below is a map of the route in which the run will take place. You can view a full description about the route and other race information by clicking here.
* If you wish to select your own charity, select none then contact the charity directly.