Download Chorley FC fixtures to your calendar!
We have put all of the Chorley FC fixtures onto my Google calendar, this web this can be easily downloaded and displayed on your own calendars on your PC, look Mac, Tablet or smartphone. If you are struggling then please visit the MagpiesInSpace Forum for help or email email@example.com Google Calendar
- Go to https://www.google.com/calendar
- On the left of the page, pull down the option ‘Other Calendars’
- Select ‘Add by URL’
- Enter the following URL: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/o4apij48u55k8vo22230otdua8%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Do not tick “Make this calendar publically accessible”
Using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch (iOS 6)
- Go to the ‘settings’ app on your device.
- From the list, select the ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’ option.
- Select ‘Add Account’
- From the list, choose ‘Other’
- Under ‘Calendars’, Select ‘Add Subscribed Calendar’
- Enter the URL (https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/o4apij48u55k8vo22230otdua8%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics) In the box marked ‘Server’
- More options should appear, you can optionally enter a description for the calendar. You do not require a username or password, and should ensure ‘Use SSL’ is set to ‘off’.
- At the moment, no alarm information is sent with the fixture lists, so the ‘Remove Alarms’ option will not have an effect.
- Select ‘Next’ – the calendar should sync, and then ‘Save’ to confirm the subscription.
- Leave the ‘settings’ app, and go to the ‘calendar’ app. You should now see the subscribed calendar(s) in the list under ‘subscribed’ – ensure they are selected, and you should see all of the events in your calendar.
More info (not official) http://www.macworld.com/article/1143365 … ndars.html
Using an Android phone or tablet (using the default calendar app)
- Calendar subscriptions on Android devices using the default calendar application are handled via Google Calendar.
- In the Google Calendar app, go to Menu….”Calendars to be displayed”, then scroll down to the “Calendars to be synced” button at the bottom.
- Click this button, and make sure the fixtures calendar(s) you subscribed to are checked.
- Click “OK” to exit.
- In the “Calendars to be displayed” list, you should now see the new calendar(s), check the box next to those you want to be visible.