Euxton sponsored walk
On Saturday 27th July, more about a group of members of the Chorley Supporters Trust are walking to the game at Euxton Villa. We are hoping to raise as much money for the newly formed Trust and to increase the profile of not just the CST but the club in the community of Chorley. To ensure that we do this, page we will be in strong force carrying buckets for collections and leaflets that have a registration form on the rear for the people of Chorley to join the CST.
If you want to participate or sponsor one of the walkers then please see Nigel Dawson, Matthew Bagot or Josh Vosper who will give you a form (or take the money, dependant on what you wish to do).
The route we intend to take is as follows:
- Start at Victory Park.
- Come onto Ashby Street and turn left onto Duke Street.
- Up Duke Street towards and then down Bolton Street.
- At the roundabout, turn up Market Street all the way to Chapel Street.
- Up Chapel Street, through the market, and then along past Wetherspoons.
- Continue onto Union Street, past the town hall and then down St Thomas’ Road.
- Going through Euxton, Following the A49 towards the Bay Horse pub.
- Turning left at the pub, down Runshaw Lane we will then take a small detour through Cedar Avenue.
- Taking the public footpath from there on towards the ground. This will avoid walking on the main road where there are no footpaths.
We hope that you will all sponsor the event in some way, whether this means walk part of the way or just donate towards a walker then that’s fantastic. The walk will start at 11am from Victory Park
Thanks for your supportNigel Dawson Event Organiser