At our Annual General Meeting which typically takes place in June we hold elections to fill any vacancies on the Trust Board. More information about the elections at the AGM are posted on our website well in advance for you to put your name forward.
The rules that the Trust follow also allows the current board of directors the opportunity to co-opt members onto the board for a specific purpose. If you have a certain set of skills and feel you have something to offer then please get in touch.
What will I be doing?
- Representing the views of Trust Members
- Actively making a difference to Chorley Football Club.
- Using experience and knowledge to add value to Trust activities
- Contributing to fundraising events and ventures
What skills and attributes do I need to have?
- Believe in the aims and objectives that the Chorley FC Supporters Trust Board and the members have agreed on.
- Comfortable with engaging with the general public and your fellow Magpies.
- Willing to suggest new ideas for the committee and get involved in all planned activities
How much time do I need to commit?
- You would be required to attend one extra meeting per month.
- Contribute to planning events and bringing ideas to the table which will benefit the Trust for now and the future.
- Be available on matchdays to give help for various activities. We understand that people wish to enjoy their matchday experience in a peaceful manner which is why at our monthly meetings we draw up a volunteer list for the following months fixtures.
What support will I be given?
You will be given the full support of the CFCST Board. We are all a team and working together is a key part in how we can achieve our goals.
What benefits can I expect?
There are no physical benefits that you can take away and use for being a board member of the Trust. However, visit this we do believe that the satisfaction you take away knowing you are part of something special is what money cannot buy.
Where will I be based?
You will be based at home and wherever our activities take us
How do I apply?
Simply contact us with your details and tell us what you think you can offer Chorley FC Supporters Trust by becoming a board member.