CST Aims & Objectives
- Being the democratic and representative voice of the supporters of Chorley Football Club and strengthening the bonds between Chorley Football Club and the communities which it serves;
- Achieving the greatest possible supporter and community and influence in the running and ownership of Chorley Football Club;
- Promoting responsible and constructive community engagement by present and future members of the communities served by Chorley FC Supporters Trust and encouraging Chorley Football Club to do the same;
- Operating democratically, store fairly, purchase sustainably, transparently and with financial responsibility and encouraging Chorley Football Club to do the same;
- Being positive, inclusive and representative organisation, open and accessible to all supporters of Chorley Football Club regardless of their age, income, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality or religious or moral belief.
- To encourage and support the efforts of the board of directors of Chorley Football Club in their efforts to promote awareness and interest in Chorley Football Club both throughout the community and within local business.